Here are a few of the questions we get asked a lot. If you can't find the answer here don't hesitate to contact us.
- Completely paperless. This involves technicians completing stops from the field on their smart devices. Customers will receive an email an hour later outlining the service (including products used, insects targeted, locations treated, time in and out, and billing info). It will also prompt them to leave feedback about the specific technician.
- Print from truck. This also involves technicians completing appointments from the truck so that information is synced wirelessly back to the office. They can then print an invoice directly from the truck via an airprint enabled printer or one of our thermal printers.
- Print from office. If you want to switch over now, and figure out the paperless system later, you can still continue to print invoices and service notifications straight from PestRoutes and continue with the way you've always done it until you're ready to make the switch.
In addition, our voice calls are very professional and can be completely customized and personalized with your own voice and message.
If you utilize the reminder calls or use route optimization, we charge a very small fee per transaction. For example, to send out 100 SMS reminders, it costs only $3.00. These charges are billed periodically, but typically happen twice each month.
All of our processing partners are fully PCI compliant and meet the strictest requirements available.
We also offer very comprehensive imports from some specific softwares. We can pull your data directly from these databases and are able to dig very deeply to get things like detailed appointment history, payment history, user info, notes, cancellation reasons, customer sources, documents, etc... Contact us for more information about your specific situation.
- Initial import of your data to confirm everything pulls over correctly.
- Conduct 3-4 training webinars with your office staff. PestRoutes is EXTREMELY easy to learn and most customers feel very comfortable performing all of their daily routines after just a few webinars.
- Do a dry run where you run PestRoutes next to your current software for 1-2 days. This helps staff feel comfortable with PestRoutes and gives them a chance to become familiar with the day to day operations.
- Do a final import of your data and go Live!
Basically, if you can browse the internet, you can use PestRoutes. Our final test for all functionality is to sit our stone-age mothers in front of the computer and say: 'See if you can figure this out.'
Customers can also enter their phone number on the pest portal and we automatically text or send via phone call their username and password. Not only do customers love serving themselves, it also saves you time and money!